TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silo battery chargers on sale today. Normally sell for $119.95 each but on sale today for $79.95 plus shipping.

These are perfect small battery jumpers for when the bike goes dead. Also will charge your phones and other USB devices too. Easy to carry on the bike and comes with all the connectors.

Call Customer Service today for the deal, 800-265-2465 or pay the regular price of $119.95 ordering it here, Silo Charger Multi Function Power Bank / Jump Starter ? Silo Battery

GaryL

·
Registered
1,931 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
I recently purchased one of these jump starters similar to the one Rhodetrip posted. My 02 TW that I keep at my cottage has no kicker and a completely dead battery. These things really work!!.Last week I hooked it up to the battery and the TW fired right up. I had the bike up and down the neighbourhood visiting friends and the thing started the bike about a dozen times and still had 3/4 power left. I haven't tried it on my car/truck yet but I expect it to do the job. It will definitely be going with me any time I ride one of my bikes.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Damn, they're everywhere!

·
Super Moderator
1,912 Posts
Thanks Gary, just ordered. Impressive video on their web site

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Damn, what time do they close? I just found this thread. :(