TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got done working on my DR and was going to start on the TW mods and my son called and asked me to watch my Grandson for the day and overnight so life stopped till after Xmas. I will let you know how the Steel front brake line works and also someone wanted to know how the led headlight installs. Ryan taking over 10884282_10204355638523146_156214634_o.jpg

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I was thinking about the old west show should say WhereTheHellIsJames not the railroad western.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Give the boy a wrench and get out in the shop.
That boy has a lot of camping in his future and a bike or two and someday this Bearcat I already have for him. 0604-0373.jpg will start him out on the B.B guns soon.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As you can see I have my hands full his older sister Hailey was Bit bye the Family dog, I am helping out so his sister can get some rest. 10884806_10204356120295190_1882945457_n.jpg

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Lipsey's has it. It's a Bearcat .22, I was keeping with the spirit of Z's post. Go to the Lipsey's link I'm going to put below, click "find an exclusive dealer" below the picture, and enter your zip. It will tell you the dealers that can get you one. More than likely there will be quite a few in your area. Ruger Bearcat Shopkeeper Stainless 22 LR

·
Registered
19,213 Posts
Looks like Ryan is big enough to help install that braided brake line. Shucks Z, if he has graduated from a bottle he has already mastered hydraulics.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Taylor's also rebrands Uberti guns. Models vary by distributor. So, you can see different guns on the Uberti website from the Cimarron website as compared to the Taylor's website. At one time Taylor's offered a version of the Smoke Wagon (SAA clone, a very nice SAA clone) that was fully smithed by one of the best single action gunsmiths in the country. Absolute masterpiece for Cowboy Action competition right out of he box. Matched pairs were available.

http://www.taylorsfirearms.com/

1 - 18 of 18 Posts