TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I figured I better register and post as I've been creeping for months researching and as of today the proud owner if a 2009 TW200 with 326kms. Farkleing has already began with a Jimbo Shield and Ebay pegs on order and more to come! Fun little bike I must say and thanks for the stories and advice thatt led me to this unique little machine!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
"WELCOME" and congrats on the dub............... One of the most fun bikes out there.............You will like the jimbo shield. Only two things I would keep an eye on....... The front tire sucks. They wear funny.... They cup then start making lot's of noise. The stock chain is not so hot either........... Might want to up-grade before you wear the sprockets...... Other than that.......................................................pause..................................................... "HAVE" fun. OMM.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome aboard!! Since you've been "creeping" around for a few already, I'm sure you've seen quite a bit of the site already. I have printed out quite a bit of the information provided by the more knowledgable people here. Might could suggest the same just in case, depending on your own level of competence, saves the grease and grime from getting on the keyboard. Like I said, I've printed a lot
Either way, the site is awesome because of the people on it. Again, welcome!!

·
Registered
503 Posts
welcome Rain, as it sounds like you have got off to a good start by reading up, don't be afraid of asking a question if one should arise. The folks here are all very knowledgeable and helpful. Most of all however, we wanna see pictures! And I don't ever recall seeing a TW with Niagara Falls for a backdrop. Just saying. TIM

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the warm welcome! Looking at the opaque jet black shield and trying to get ahold of cycleracks to see about a black back rack but no answers to 2 of my emails, anyone else get one in black or am I painting it my self? Heres a pic...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome! Looking at the opaque jet black shield and trying to get ahold of cycleracks to see about a black back rack but no answers to 2 of my emails, anyone else get one in black or am I painting it my self? Heres a pic...

Sweet!

Another one bites the dust .......

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I've been looking at the photo for awhile, there is something missing.............................................................pause................................................. Oh ya.... "MUD".. (o; OMM. Nice lookin' ride.

·
Registered
132 Posts
welcome Rain, as it sounds like you have got off to a good start by reading up, don't be afraid of asking a question if one should arise. The folks here are all very knowledgeable and helpful. Most of all however, we wanna see pictures! And I don't ever recall seeing a TW with Niagara Falls for a backdrop. Just saying. TIM

I say lets see a pic of you jumping over Niagara Falls on your new T-Dub!!

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Cycleracks is the way to go. Just put one on mine. I asked them about color choices and they come in any color you want as long as its gray. I too was thinking black (or red) because of my black widow color scheme but really the gray looks nice and I'm not painting mine at least not till I take a few more tumbles and scratch it all up....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts