TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2016 t-dub for in-town and weekend trail riding (46 miles as of today). Hoping to learn all the tricks from the old jedi masters in the forum. I live near San Rafael CA. Need to research some good Tdub accessible camping / fishing spots for my first tour. My stock rear rack should arrive today. However, I just read in the owners manual not to put more than 7lbs on a rear rack. :eek: Cheers! -Brad

·
Registered
548 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bclark and congrats on your new purchase! Very nice looking bike and just wait till you see where that little bike will take you. There have been a few vehicle purchases I have made and later wished I didn't, but never with the TW, you have one of the best bikes on the market (at least in our opinioin!). Look forward to future write ups on your travels.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Welcome Bclark, nice ride. I'm sure You'll want to read up on the carb adjustment and jetting threads. It's probably seems a little cold blooded. Maybe one of the best and most noticeable adjustments you can do. Then, a way to transport that little mule to a national forest, where these bikes really shine.
A hitch carrier should do fine, I'm in the Modesto area so the Stanislaus national forest is my main destination.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome. I to am new to the TW, 2016 purchased in December. Love it. Not my first bike for sure but quickly becoming my favorite. Welcome from central PA!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts