TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Browsed your forum for a month or so . Loads of great info and thought its time to say hi now I`m in your gang ;)

Picked up my 2004 tw225 on Saturday. Jap import as only 125cc was ever sold over here.
Its kick start and electric with 1600 miles on the clock. Managed to get a rally 591 ally rack for the back off the bike dealer for only £40 (around $53). Feels pretty sturdy for the money. Its sold in Japan by rough-and-road but ive got a feeling there is a fair amount of Chineseium to the build quality as it took 1/2 hour of cursing and tapping with a mallet to get all 4 bolts to line up :violent1: But now its on it seams pretty good.

View attachment DSC_1830.jpg

View attachment DSC_1831.jpg

ATB
Nick

·
Registered
8,298 Posts
Wow do I like the looks and lines of the TW225 japan models. Cool round headlight with kicker and the front disc and you got a nice clean one. Congrats and welcome to our addiction. We would love to see some other pictures showing the instrument cluster and a full frontal when you get a chance. Do I see a compression release on top of the head right below the tank?

GaryL

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome from British Columbia, Canada!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts