TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thanks in advance. Been wanting a tdub for years and finally got one. Had a BW 200 when I was a kid. Tw needs some work. Didnt get a title, but ran the vin on the nicb and it came back good. Had the owner right me a bill of sale. Hopefully I can get title. If anyone has any 2002 tw parts pm me.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Welcome to you from NY LeeB.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome to the nuts house...
We all like these little machines :D
Keep your eye open, most of users are from USA... But there are TDubs all over the world, it's also cool check the boar diarys aswell to see the diferences betwen countrys :D

Good look, and posto some pics of your ride :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome aboard. Lets see pics of your ride. Hoping you can get a title without too much trouble. Cheers from Texas.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome to the madness from Idaho! Hell of a fun bike. Since I have had mine the past few years, I have been bitten by the modification bug thanks to the forum. Great folks here BTW. They saved my @ss after being stuck in the backcountry. Burnt up a clutch in a place I NEVER should have been. But rode in and most importantly out!!! My bike got attacked by a Bear in the 3 weeks it took before I could go back in and save her. Have fun. Most enjoyable bike I have owned.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts