TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Hi Jim, welcome to the forum!! You've been lurking for a long time!! haha :D
Hey guys,

I'm Jim and I'm on the IL side of the St Louis Metro. I have a 2003 TW200, she has been ridden hard and put up wet on many occasions. I have been a lurker for some time now. I just posted in classifieds and realized it was my first post... So I thought it was only right that I post an intro, so that it doesn't seem like I'm a spammer or whatever.

I used to be very active on the XS650.com forum under the same name. Then I got out of college and started working, etc and ran out of time for a lot of hobbies unfortunately. Now a days I spend my time working on my property and the things I need to work on the property instead of getting to fiddle with these things as much as I would like to.

My full current stable includes:
2003 Yamaha TW200 - running and on the road
1981 Yamaha XS650 (heavily modified) - not running at the moment, again.
1996 Honda VT1100 ACE - running and on the road
1986 Harley Evo hardtail (custom title frame) - Not running at the moment

Jim

Reactions: Ken

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Hi and welcome. Nice collection of bikes. I think most here have a couple. I have a 1986 yamaha radian along with my 1993 tw200.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Welcome from NY!!!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I am in the Northwest side near Jersey Village. I have lots of relatives in MO, Rolla area mostly. My grandmother had lived in Houston, MO in Texas county. I thought that was funny. My other grandmother lived in Licking, MO. Both have passed now.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Damn that's some pretty good "Lurking" ... :toothy11: Almost 5 years in the Shadow Gubberment without spilling the beans..

Good Work... :D

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I am in the Northwest side near Jersey Village. I have lots of relatives in MO, Rolla area mostly. My grandmother had lived in Houston, MO in Texas county. I thought that was funny. My other grandmother lived in Licking, MO. Both have passed now.
There's a Jersey in Texas? Then you'll appreciate this menu at a joint up route 208 in Fairlawn, NJ that I went to last weekend for burgers and dogs with my brother:

Only in New Jersey, too funny.
IMG_8772.jpg

Reactions: Ken and littletommy
1 - 15 of 15 Posts