TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello and thank Charles ( I assume the same Charles that hosts the CX forum) for the forum. Not new to bikes, but this is my 1st TW, it is a '94. Been to Colorado the past two years riding CT90s, but my 90s will have company next year. Looking forward to learning some new stuff from the folks on this forum.

Are there any more TW riders near STL?

Cheers.

Rick

·
Registered
678 Posts
Just wanted to say hello and thank Charles ( I assume the same Charles that hosts the CX forum) for the forum. Not new to bikes, but this is my 1st TW, it is a '94. Been to Colorado the past two years riding CT90s, but my 90s will have company next year. Looking forward to learning some new stuff from the folks on this forum.

Are there any more TW riders near STL?

Cheers.

Rick
65 miles west on I44 Sullivan.

Arrowsmith

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
65 miles west on I44 Sullivan.

Arrowsmith

Hey Arrowsmith, glad to hear from you. I actually live near 100 and I44 so I'm about 30 miles from Sullivan. Wish we had some good back-dirt-fire-jeep roads here in MO like Colorado.

Rick

·
Registered
678 Posts
Hey Arrowsmith, glad to hear from you. I actually live near 100 and I44 so I'm about 30 miles from Sullivan. Wish we had some good back-dirt-fire-jeep roads here in MO like Colorado.

Rick
Have you ever ridden in the Mark Twain national forest? I ride in the Potosi/Salem District.

Also St.Joe state park near Park Hills. It has approximately 2,000 acres set aside for the state's premier off-road vehicle (ORV) riding area.

http://www.mostateparks.com/stjoe.htm

They have a nice swimming hole at St.Joe too.

This is my BW at ST.Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts