TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a stock 2015 and I'm already dreaming of customizing it to my liking. I like the look of this exhaust/fender combo. Can anyone tell me if the fender was cut, or if there's an aftermarket fender option without the plastic flap? Also, what about the heat shield and/or muffler? It looks like a stock muffler but I've only seen a few with that shield. Thanks in advance

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
Hi Rickerus, welcome to the forum!

Judging by the round headlight, tank design/color and no kicker, I believe that bike is a European TW125.

Where are you located?

Brian

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh interesting - thanks Guys! I'm in Marin, so pretty far from the nearest TW125 I suspect. I'd love to achieve something like that look without getting rid of the fender altogether, and I'm afraid cutting it would look hokey. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I like the round headlight. Got one to try sometime soon, maybe.

·
Administrator
6,796 Posts
Standard set-up on the TW225 (Japanese versions) — though I believe this was on the later models only. The additional shield on the exhaust was to compensate for the lack of side panel / rear fender overlap — goes well with the shortened rear end on these bikes.

Vehicle Supermoto Motorcycle Automotive exhaust Tire
Land vehicle Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire

The UK TW125 has the more standard exhaust / panel set-up — same as the American TW200

·
Registered
386 Posts
its a 225, they are all like that, all the 125 & 200 all have the longer rear plastic that covers the muffler as mentioned above. i have a brand new set of these rear 225 plastics, i also have the indicators, and a full headlight and bracket set and a muffler for sale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.