TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of my son's teachers, coaches, scout leaders, etc., are asking for copies of the November 2014 issue of Classic Trucks magazine. It is the issue with the black 1955 Chevy pickup on the cover. My son did the paint work on that truck. I've bought and given away a couple dozen copies and still have several more people important to my son who would like a copy. Please PM if you can provide a copy. Right now I have 6 names on my list.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Is it out on the stands right now? If so, let me know and I'll look around for it at local stores.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Many of my son's teachers, coaches, scout leaders, etc., are asking for copies of the November 2014 issue of Classic Trucks magazine. It is the issue with the black 1955 Chevy pickup on the cover. My son did the paint work on that truck. I've bought and given away a couple dozen copies and still have several more people important to my son who would like a copy. Please PM if you can provide a copy. Right now I have 6 names on my list.

Thanks.
I'm sorry qwerty but I tried.

backissues.com - Classic Trucks November 2014 - Product Details

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Around here the stands all have the December issue already. Thanks for the effort, guys.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LEBEN TO THE RESCUE!!!! Thanks for the link, my son is taking orders for a group buy since everyone else is still looking for copies, too. Actually, your link has the best prices I've found, even with the stupid expensive shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts