TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a couple of us meeting tomorrow at Hemingway Butte about 1:00pm, 2/25/14 and going on our first spring ride of the year. The weather should be good. The lower country should be dry. All are welcome to join in. Probably about 3 hours of riding.

Happy Trails All

Ron in Boise

·
Registered
13,352 Posts
Possible for me. If I do, 1:00pm be at Hemingway staging area, got it.

·
Registered
13,352 Posts
I'm out. Forgot I'm the only one at work tomorrow and I don't get off in time. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
13,352 Posts
What a beautiful day yesterday was for a ride. If the ride had been today I could have joined you...cough cough!:p

After work I went riding out in the back 40 for a couple hours, so I really really know what I missed out on at Hemingway!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Larry and I headed west from the main staging area. I was amazed how dry it was. About the only thing growing was the rocks. It was pleasant with just enough wind to blow the dust off.

I see in the news paper today that our good riding area out in the Danskin area will remain closed until at least April 30. They are working on restoring some of the damage from the big fire last Summer. I saw a photo of the bridge that I went off the side off last Summer. It was burnt to being gone. If there are work parties set up, I would volunteer as this is one of my favorite riding areas.

Happy Trails All

Ron in Boise

1 - 6 of 6 Posts