TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two of use SW Idaho TW riders are heading down to Hemingway Butte for an afternoon ride. I am coming from Boise and Larry is over by Marsing. We plan to head to the back country from the parking lot about 1:00pm and ride for a couple of hours.

I am going to try out my new 55 tooth sprocket. We are both dirt riders and this is my second cruise on the TW.

Happy Trails all,

Ron in Boise

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Have a fun ride and don't forget your camera so we can all see some pics....

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
Have fun, some rough trails. Watch out for the sand in the creek beds!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have fun, some rough trails. Watch out for the sand in the creek beds!

It was a great ride. We did 40 miles, mostly trails. Some sand washs, some desert 2 tracks and even a little mud in the creeks where the trails carried us. All the good high country mtns are plugged with snow so this is going to have to due till the back country gets spring. Within 50 miles of Boise there are maybe 1000 miles of high mtn trails with pine trees and fun terrain. I can't wait for it to open up and introduce the TW to its real environment.

Sorry about no photos. I have not mastered the art of posting them yet. I just have not been patient enough to make that process work.

I was really impressed with the power to the ground with the 55 tooth sprocket. Many of the demanding up hill sections were easily navigated in second gear and even at reduces throttle and didn't need to take a run at it. Man, what a tractor. This is my kind of machine.

Well, another great adventure in Idaho and thanks to the TW, I made it home safe and I can do it again.

Happy Trails All,

Ron in Boise

1 - 4 of 4 Posts