1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Idiots running these states {into the ground} need a good dose of Sharia Law...:protest:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
That will be the end of competitive shooting. It's nothing to go through 100 to 1000 rounds for a single match. Wonder how they plan on addressing folks that load their own ammo.
One pill bottle of powder on your birthday. This will not fly. Hopefully the bullet tycoons have enough clout to put this one to rest.

Until there is a way to keep firearms out of the hands of the bad folks and give rights to the folks that use them legally it will continue to be a problem. Restricting firearms just gives the illegals a thumbs up. When we start protecting ourselves from these folks, "they have rights too" and be done with them first time they use a weapon in a robbery or gun down a victim, it is time to be out of our society permanently.

I just wish we could go back to a firing squad. Let the victims families do the final justice. Hope they are bad shots, a piece at a time.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Any how about people that buy out of state?

I always import it from a state north of me because the prices and selection are better.

I'm not a NY resident but if i was what would stop me from going to someplace like Maine or NH or VT where they don't check for a LTC when buying ammo?

This just looks like another "common sense" gun law (common sense to an idiot) that has no roots in reality. its not going to stop a terrorist that wants to kill people, but it will prevent the law abiding from stopping that terrorist. :mad:

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
There is a cure for stupidity in Government: :eek:

Rope Repair Kit.jpg

·
Registered
230 Posts
Just got an email bulletin from the NRA (yes, I'm a proud member) showing the 2016 gun law bills being put forward for California. While Obama states that he (feds) are not making it more restrictive to buy or confiscate guns he's making it clear that the states can do this for him.

In CA we basically have one city, San Francisco, that is trying to dictate all the gun laws for the entire state. The majority of the state is rural however one over populated hippiedom is trying to make policy for the rest.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Just got an email bulletin from the NRA (yes, I'm a proud member) showing the 2016 gun law bills being put forward for California. While Obama states that he (feds) are not making it more restrictive to buy or confiscate guns he's making it clear that the states can do this for him.

In CA we basically have one city, San Francisco, that is trying to dictate all the gun laws for the entire state. The majority of the state is rural however one over populated hippiedom is trying to make policy for the rest.
had not been a member of the NRA for about 10 years, however re~upped on Wednesday for 3 years....at $70 with a freebie luggage bag ... I'm not a big MEMBER kind of guy, only a few organizations, including the NRA {now} and Vietnam Security Police Association, and various Sports Officiating groups...but sometimes you need a voice, and with the suns a bitches in the Kenyan Bastard Child's Administration and a do nothing Congress, afraid to make a move or take a stand against him...you better stand up, or duck for cover.

·
Registered
8,346 Posts
The NRA keeps sending me notices to contact my representatives and voice my disagreement with all this crap. Waste of time and effort since my reps are diehard liberals and the only guns they think should be allowed in this entire state are the ones that protect them. The NY S.A.F.E. ACT is the most unconstitutional piece of anti gun legislation ever to be run up our ass but the Democrats passed it in an unannounced midnight session and as long as dems control our politics there will be no relief. In the next Civil War there is no question the North East will be out gunned.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,346 Posts
Being a one time use per customer, wouldn't a single shot be adequate?
As dumb as most anti gun liberals are regarding guns it very well may take multiple shots before they get it right! I would think a pistol with a full mag and full auto would make a much better weapon because they could possibly get a few close friends in the process.

GaryL

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Sooo... I listened to the big "Fix that gun problem" speech the other day.

Afterward, I listened to news. I will listen to NPR, as if you really want to know the whole story, you better have a "Sniff" at all the odors that emanate through out the media circus.

The one catch phrase I kept hearing batted around the "Lib" media was the term "The Gun Culture". After much thought, I began to wonder what this term was code for... I'm still not positive of what they mean by this, but I came to my own conclusions:

The "Gun Culture" in my belief must be a "PC" term referring to the illegal use of firearms by inter-city gangs, drug gangs, etc. As they don't want to come out and call it what it really is, this must be the term they use so that no minority feels singled out. I don't want to be labeled as "Racist", I most certainly am not!! I also do not want to try & hash out all the dynamics of how people get into this "Gun Culture" but for sure HollyWeird making this sort of behavior appear glamorous, has caused many young people to want to emulate this life style.

So, The President said that people are dying on the streets of Chicago every day? Who's pulling those triggers?? See previous paragraph.

So, if the first amendment protects the rights of HollyWeird, should not the second amendment protect the rights to keep & bare arms?

Seems simple enough? :confused: m.

·
Registered
113 Posts
So, The President said that people are dying on the streets of Chicago every day? Who's pulling those triggers??.
That can't be true at all. From what I've heard it's pretty much impossible to legally own a gun in Crook (or is it Cook) County, IL. Oh wait, those doing the shooting are doing so illegally? Is it illegal to shoot someone or to obtain and own guns? Liberal cities make it so confusing these days. I'm sure those folks are all members of the NRA and GOA (sarc off). BTW, the GOA does a lot more than the NRA in my opinion and I hate that the NRA got us background checks in the first place as it was their idea.

It's so literally unbelievable where we are in this country today. The Philly cop that was shot by a guy who said he did it for ISIS, yelled "Aloha Snackbar" (maybe he is Hawaiian like the guy in the WH), has been to Saudi Arabia and Egypt for Islamic reasons, and the mayor says Islam had nothing to do with this and nobody thinks this mayor is insane? The mayor should be forced into a mental institution.

Michael Savage had a phrase that I thought was not right when he would say "Liberalism is a mental disorder" but the longer I live the more right that phrase is. The world is insane and it's mostly been caused by the PC philosophy. The entire Western Civilization has gone insane, or at least the liberals who are in control are. Unfortunately, Democrat or Republican you're getting the same monster with very little difference. I do take great delight with "The Donald" running as he is at least not insane like everyone else running...nutty but not insane. He's genius in saying something off the wall, let the media buzz about it for days then when the buzzing dies off he doubles back and doubles down on it again and gets another week of buzz out of it all for free. He doesn't have to spend on advertising as the news can't stop talking about him and that is genius.

Jaydub

1 - 20 of 23 Posts