TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
This will give you a good representative feel for Moab. Slickrock trail. (enjoyed the phone call today)

Thanks Borneo, just the inspiration I needed. I'm going for a ride RIGHT NOW! :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
That slick rock trail is exactly the type terrain I enjoy. I will definitely have to find it when I go down there in March. I can do without the sand but the sandstone is just a blast. I could play around on it all day.

Happy Trails All
Ron in Boise ==133 days til I get there.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Why in all the video's- I've been able to view are riders on the left side of what I'd call a 2 -track? That's not courteous here. We are suppose to stay right when ever possible. Are these one way trails?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Why in all the video's- I've been able to view are riders on the left side of what I'd call a 2 -track? That's not courteous here. We are suppose to stay right when ever possible. Are these one way trails?
Those dashed lines simply mark the trail and don't imply that you should keep to one side. In many places on the slick rock it would be very easy to lose the trail without the markings.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Those dashed lines simply mark the trail and don't imply that you should keep to one side. In many places on the slick rock it would be very easy to lose the trail without the markings.
The second video was the one that Id call 2track.
They dotted white line I thought was a trail marker.
I've been able to view a few others that most are on the left. I thought it was for filming. You'd not want to ride on the left here. Come over a little hill hello Suburban.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
This will give you a good representative feel for Moab. Slickrock trail. (enjoyed the phone call today)

Hey, I am more than Ready....just too bad it's 4 1/2 months away...but after our conversation today....the new front tire, the rack exchange, and your workshop to get things ready sound like a plan in action...God Willing this will get done :rolleyes:

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Hey, I am more than Ready....just too bad it's 4 1/2 months away...but after our conversation today....the new front tire, the rack exchange, and your workshop to get things ready sound like a plan in action...God Willing this will get done :rolleyes:
I have a base jumper Para shoot just incase.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
I know some of you are beginners and novice riders so do not get pissed off when you see me shooting Red rocks! I am a pro!!! 10711129_10152910905241995_3333176185383756027_n.jpg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts