TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,968 Posts
I love when folks give things to each other here on the forum. Yes, it's nice to sell stuff and make a buck now and then, but to just give to help, I like that. In fact, today a gentleman out of the blue, PM'd me and wanted to give me a almost brand new Kenda front tire. Since I already have a Shinko with only a couple thousand miles on it, I told him I didn't need it. I think he is going to save it, to give to someone else here on the forum. What a good guy. Hikerglen is as well, and also this gentleman who contacted me today! And we already know TW-Brian helps folks right and left!! Good for you guy's, I'm proud of you!!

·
Registered
816 Posts
I would love a right rear if there is a spare. Mine has been broken in half for 6 months. Its kinda half assed with some gorilla glue and electrical tape.

·
Registered
20,192 Posts
Sure vanillagorilla. PM me your address and I'll send you one rear single filament assembly complete with bulb and lens ,or just the lens, your choice. Just one? If you want both I might wish for postage reimbursement. If not then my treat.
I'm imagine Hikerglenn would be pleased that his un-needed parts are helping others. I haven't double checked but if by chance Glenn sent me front two filament assemblies just ignore third lead for the running light and connect wire for filament matching wattage of your surviving left rear turn signal.

·
Registered
816 Posts
thanks. got a pm to you sir. Im sure the athorities will appreciate this light actually working properly.

Sure vanillagorilla. PM me your address and I'll send you one rear single filament assembly complete with bulb and lens ,or just the lens, your choice. Just one? If you want both I might wish for postage reimbursement. If not then my treat.
I'm imagine Hikerglenn would be pleased that his un-needed parts are helping others. I haven't double checked but if by chance Glenn sent me front two filament assemblies just ignore third lead for the running light and connect wire for filament matching wattage of your surviving left rear turn signal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts