TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not mine (but if it were, I'd make you a much better deal!).

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/d/captain-america-marvel/6589210131.html

Posted about 2 hours ago

CAPTAIN AMERICA MARVEL MOTORCYCLE (AUBURN)

image 1 of 10

1977 YAMAHA TT500

fuel: gas
transmission: manual

This is the motorcycle that was used in the filming of the first two CAPTAIN AMERICA Movies made in the late 70's. REB BROWN was Captain America, and I Gary Davis was his STUNT DOUBLE. It was ridden by both of us. I wheelied this bike across the Folsom Dam, then through the halls and yard of Folsom Prison. I later got to ride on top of the wall, until I eventually jumped it off the top of the prison. When this bike isn't on display at museums, It lives in my shop or in my Living Room. Although I've kept it with me for almost 40 years, I've decided it's time to either put it up for sale or auction this year. If it goes to auction, it will have a reserve of $250,000. So if you know a MARVEL Super Fan, Please let them know. I would expect, it will be someone from Google, or Apple, or something like that. I'd expect it will end up being in a glass case, as a Bar in some Fan's Home. It's a very special spectacular trophy for someone. Contact Gary Davis
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6589210131
posted: about 2 hours ago

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
today... capt america would have a fat-bottomed bike.

·
Registered
19,398 Posts
today....Capt. America would likely have a fat bottom himself.

Quarter million dollar reserve might be more readily achieved if Gary Davis includes all the related memorabilia and provenance enhancing documentation. Maybe toss in another ride atop the Folsom Prison walls?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Would not want to ride that in a strong cross-wind!

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts