TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love the TWs, have a few Friends who've had them over the years and was always impressed with their trail ability. I was planning an XS650 tracker/scrambler/something build but have never had the time. Then I came across this cool little '91 TW200 and figured it was a great start to a fun project. The PO spent about $6k on the build so the expensive stuff was done, and it's currently rideable. Time to start doing some research and a little more modding!
00D0D_ih3XxNXVFMi_0t20t2_1200x900.jpg
00D0D_ih3XxNXVFMi_0t20t2_1200x900.jpg
00Z0Z_hVlc0X5zXis_0CI0sa_1200x900.jpg

·
Registered
682 Posts
Welcome aboard, brother! Haha, how many MORE mods did you have in mind! Just joking around, of course. I always like to see custom work!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome aboard, brother! Haha, how many MORE mods did you have in mind! Just joking around, of course. I always like to see custom work!
Well, mostly just some refinements. I would like to put a little bit of a muffler on it as it's a little loud for my liking, and will look at different gas tank ideas.

·
Registered
968 Posts
longest swing arm I've seen! Definitely a muffler, deafness and a costly forest ranger ticket are possible..Wonder what that gas tank is from?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts