TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got out in the sunny 85 degree weather for a ride around Corn Country...plenty of open spaces in my home country of Mercer and the county directly south Darke{home of Annie Oakley}..the rank #1 and #2 respectively as far as Farm Land area and Income in the state....

Getting back I see Cowboy Jeff's comment on the guy that dropped off the 250 foot cliff out in Mexifornia, while thinking about a PRB...

"There is no doubt that he was thinking about the cold Pbr's waiting for him when he got back" :)

....while growing up Pabst was my first and favorite beer for an 18 year old...not so much these days, but the wife did bring me back a 12 pack from Wisconsin last week when she returned from 2 weeks visiting her family...so after finishing up my 2 1/2 hour 65 mile ride today I grabbed one from the fridge...:redface-new:

DSC01281.JPG

Here are a few shots from my day riding in wide open country....

DSCF0264.JPG DSCF0266.JPG DSCF0267.JPG DSCF0265.JPG

·
Registered
392 Posts
Looks just like where I live in Illinois. I go on a ride about 20 miles to see if anything needs to be done on the west loop, and 30 miles on the east loop.

i have taken same loops with atv several times to spray weeds the following day.

humidity is the killer here. It has cooled off the last week or so on that, even though we got a 5" rain last weekend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts