TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
It snowed outside of Seattle today too. I can't friggin' wait until sunshine and warmth becomes normal-ish.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I am pretty far north of you ,and haven’t seen any fresh snow in weeks .I was busy this fall and winter until the last weekend in January when I finally installed my new Plow ,since then it has snowed possibly three times .I recommend a Plow ,once you get one the snow goes and messes with somebody else .

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
It's March....seldom, at least here in the Midwest, is there much riding weather...found this one...March 24, 2013, 5 years ago, here is Hoot, with hand rolled Cigar, Stout Beer, and getting ready to knock down some snow...:eek:

Snow and Stout....jpg

·
Registered
827 Posts
50 miles one direction from my house it dropped 4 feet of snow at the ski resort in less than 24 hours so son and I skied the trees. While in the other direction 50 miles the temperature hit 78 degrees the next day and we rode our bikes. (no photos of bikes)
Man I love California!

Lake Tahoe in the background;

Waiting for the BOOMS from avalanche control so we can go!

A snow elf? No, a tree under a 300+ inch base of snow

Dead center in this photo is a mound of what sorta looks like a cloud. That's my son's head as he skis in front of me. Yes, the powder is THAT deep!

Time to dig out the snorkels

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Back in Vietnam 1969 at Nha Trang these Locals always practiced "Safe Riding" with the Kiddies....:emmersed:

Nha Trang AB 196942.jpg

·
Registered
114 Posts
We are going to be hitting high 40's here Tues. At 6:15 AM when I leave for work it'll be still in the 20's. Too cold for me to ride to work.:(
My car was in the shop last week. Had to ride to work 30 miles away in 25 F weather. Hands froze, but it's doable.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Only the bear slayer image showed up. The rest are blank squares with a minus sign in them.
Everyone else having problems seeing photos? I am using google photos to host these days as photobucket wants to charge.

Several other photos in this shared album are posted on other forums without issues of others viewing.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
yes I really want to see your photos but they are not showing for me either

Try editing, removing the orig pics and replacing them and they should then show

I have to to that on all my listings

I cannot imagine that much powder what a freeking blast that would be !!!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
spring is really slow to show it's face here as well. i have managed to put 600 kms on my bike this month, but i sure hate riding in long johns!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts