TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent a butt-load of motorcycle related stickers, key-chains, coozies, side-stand pads, etc. to Moab, by way of RobG for you birds.
Anybody get any? Well...I mean stickers & stuff! :cool:
Dave

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Look for "Stuff" Coming Soon to: E~Bay :p

just kidding Darth;)

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I hope Rob is OK too.
The Box O' Goodies probably just slipped his mind with his problems.
I started to tell everyone in advance but decided not too and let it be a surprise...oh well!
Hey, "eBay" Hoot...in yer ear!:eek:ccasion18:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Perhaps he liked the loot too much to share with us mere mortals?

Hey the West is made for People on the MOVE! Or Run, I guess in modern times its just people have to take care of an issue but it sounds more exciting if we think while in MOAB it's still primitive, Wild West, with horse thieves, cattle rustlers and stage coach robbers. But the reality is the only thieves are how much a Micro Brew cost at the bar. The only Bank robbery is when someone has to finance the price of a new RV.

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Hey the West is made for People on the MOVE! Or Run, I guess in modern times its just people have to take care of an issue but it sounds more exciting if we think while in MOAB it's still primitive, Wild West, with horse thieves, cattle rustlers and stage coach robbers. But the reality is the only thieves are how much a Micro Brew cost at the bar. The only Bank robbery is when someone has to finance the price of a new RV.
This one made me grin thinking of the fellow that invaded Mississippi's trailer, lol. I think he sobered up some when I asked him if he wanted to see the sun come up tomorrow. He had been celebrating a bit too much and couldn't find his tent. I asked him if an enclosed steel trailer looked like his tent and sent him on his way. If I had not already been hooked up to my trailer I would have given him a ride to help him find his place, just hope he didn't try to crawl in with someone else's.

·
Registered
19,419 Posts
Plumbstraight is a good man to have around in a pinch. Certainly the drunk late night on St. Patrick's Day who invaded Wandering Larry's trailer trashing around like a lumbering angry bear sure wasn't having the luck of the Irish when suddenly confronted by what must have seemed to be Santa Claus with a gun. Stumble-bum drunks can be unpredictable and Randall handled the situation with authority without any further mishaps. Problem solved.

·
Super Moderator
4,857 Posts
suddenly confronted by what must have seemed to be Santa Claus with a gun .......
There goes another keyboard ....... :D

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Plumbstraight is a good man to have around in a pinch. Certainly the drunk late night on St. Patrick's Day who invaded Wandering Larry's trailer trashing around like a lumbering angry bear sure wasn't having the luck of the Irish when suddenly confronted by what must have seemed to be Santa Claus with a gun. Stumble-bum drunks can be unpredictable and Randall handled the situation with authority without any further mishaps. Problem solved.
Kinda gives "Randall Handles" a second meaning. They can hold up your britches or keep out the b.....s!

Tom

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Sorry Purple, don't get it. If you are wondering, it was registered, I am proficient, and carry a concealed permit.
He spit his beverage onto his keyboard laughing. Nothing negative.

Tom

·
Super Moderator
4,857 Posts
Sorry Randall - I just found the thought of that happening funny :D - (it was the way Fred phrased the description ;) )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts