TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Welcome Aboard Boirifder. We are a motley crew here and the technical help is amazing. Send us a picture of your TW and again Welcome
Rick from Maryland

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hello all,first of all thanks for letting me join this community,looks to me like a very lively and interesting forum, and I hope i can help other people with my experience on motorcycle,gears,clothing etc,or exchange reciprocal informations\knowledge

See you around
Letting you join? We love it that you are here. The more the merrier and we always like bikers.

So, what do you ride?

Where are you from specifically in Italy?
My grandfather was from Italy and came here in 1900.

I own a new Moto Guzzi V7 Stone. Great bike.

Thanks for joining us. Welcome!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Welcome from Middle America. Do you ride a TW? Other bikes as well? I love my Moto Guzzi's, and my TW's. Hope you enjoy the folks here as much as I do.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! :D

Reactions: mhomadness

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome from Canada too! (Have been so lucky to have visited your country quite a bit.....Como, Maggiore, Torino, Firenze, Roma, parts of Chianti and Umbria - loved Perugia the most! Lots more to see...and still have not visited and toured on my TW200!)

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
a bunch of us paisanos on here eh? one pair of great-grand parents came over from sicily in 1914. the other great-grandfather came over from sicily in 1915 sending for my great-grandmother and great aunt 5 yrs later...

welcome to the forum.... we'd like to see your bike and other scenery photos.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Welcome from the land of sugar sand and bugs. I'm afraid to travel to your country because they won't let me fly back with a duck or goose in the overhead compartment.:p

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Where did you go, Boirider01???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts