TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I must say I was taken aback by the hoopla concerning the "now famous" Hickory on the forum. Plumbstraight, I tip my hat to you sir, not so much for wearing the most amazing piece of textile known to mankind. But for being the sort of gentleman that would give up a perfectly good Hickory to a fellow forum member, riding partner and all around good guy. (Notice I capitalize Hickory in every mention of it. It deserves this sort of reverence)

So, (and I realize this may be unfair for people not of this area and for that I apologize in advance) The first person that correctly posts the location that this photo was taken, I will purchase a brand new Hickory in your size and send it to you via USPS. I'll get your info through PM. Oh and Mike TWilight, if the next time I see you in a Hickory like this with both arms cut off and "well frayed" I'll know you pooped half a dozen or so times far from a public restroom.
GOOD LUCK!
Picture 001.jpg

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
It's on that hill where the animal art is. ;)

Reactions: TWilight and Fred

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
ha ha and Plumb scores another shirt!!! LOL :tongue9:

Reactions: TWilight and dette

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Vantage point.

Tom

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well LT you were a little vague haha, not sure if you were being serious but you were first. Randall got it, so, I will buy 2 shirts and you each get one. Please send me a PM with your addy and size please kind sirs. And congrats.
It's called the Wild Horse Monument
Picture 002.jpg

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Well LT you were a little vague haha, not sure if you were being serious but you were first. Randall got it, so, I will buy 2 shirts and you each get one. Please send me a PM with your addy and size please kind sirs. And congrats.
It's called the Wild Horse Monument
I spent 9 minutes on google to find the correct answer and a local jumps in the fray! Geesh this thing was rigged from the get go!;)

Tom

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Bro, I don't deserve one, I didn't have a clue, I was just trying to get a laugh out of you and see what you'd say..SO..Randall scores one of his favorite shirts! LOL that's too funny.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Besides that, It would bankrupt you if you had to buy one in my size.... :D

Reactions: TWilight

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Yeah, you do have a good heart bro. I admire that in you.

Reactions: TWilight

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Tell you what Hekkler. Send that shirt to Dryen Tdub. He tried and since I just had a birthday and am set for the year I am sure a far easterner could use one of our true northwestern shirts. Thank you.
Just make sure Hekkler tells you what my intentions are for such a fine shirt;) It is all good I promise.

Tom

1 - 15 of 15 Posts