TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my second TW two weeks ago. Both were '02 models, both with 5k on them. who here has some serious miles on there TW's?! my @&& hurts already!!

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
Welcome to the forum brother!! :D Send this guy a personal message PlacerLode He's got the comfy seats for your TW. Tell him littletommy sent ya!! :p

·
Registered
615 Posts
I only have 13000 km (8100 miles) on mine but I've been averaging 1000 + km (600 + miles) per month for the past 8 months which means my @&& is getting used to it by now.:cool:

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
And Old Mad Max has about a jillion other bikes to ride so, there you go.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Over 23000 miles and ran great, traded it for a BMW f700gs, missed the little TW after 2 weeks, so I bought a XT250 to keep the BMW company.

·
Registered
20,206 Posts
I looked at a used one with ~22,000 miles (~35,000km) once. It was in surprisingly good shape. Not good enough to buy; but good enough to convince me to buy a new one . I was confident of the TW's reliability potential after riding it around a bit.
Used bike allegedly was a former shore patrol bike for Naval Base Coronado, San Diego so probably had lots and lots of low rpm hours patrolling the bars and beaches.
I forget the year but it had an unusual aluminum rack with quick disconnects that probably coupled with a box of duty related equipment

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
I think member "longroof" has 60,000 miles on his TW and "spudrider" has to be getting close to that on his Zongshen TW200 clone.

Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts