TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,369 Posts

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
"Ben's been hit by a truck." I'll never forget that phone call.

When your selfish egocentrism kills someone your life will never be the same.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Very powerful.... I agree, we need a lot more of this sort of message here in the US.

If any of you here have facebook...maybe paste it to your page. The more that see this the better.

I can't fathom getting that phone call...

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
They need to show this in the high schools,dmv and in the malls. Of course the hard drinker's still won't give a damm but if it makes just one person think then it's done it's job.Too bad it's to graphic for our tender U.S. eyes.

·
Super Moderator
1,912 Posts
Wow, Thanks for sharing. Not a phone call I want to get.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
BOY, THAT WAS GREAT, in a very "sad" way.... Why do we do this to each other. I guess we need to learn the level of sadness, this kind of irresponsibility can bring to those around us. I drink, but at 62, I do not drive after the fact. At 22, I did not give the issue much thought. At pretty much that same age, my Dad killed a fellow while driving "drunk". Are we fools, or ? GOD, help us..................... we bring so much sadness to one another. gerry

·
Registered
369 Posts
Wow that was hard to watch. I hate to think about what I would do to someone if they hit my kid sober let alone drunk. My good friend Matt's mother was killed two years ago by a semi driver that purchased his license through one of George Ryans scams, I hope that bastard rots in jail the rest of his life.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts