TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Just wishing all of you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a wonderful year to come. Hope to ride with some you and share some riding strories here. Hugs from the heart for all. R
Thanks Plumb and the same back at you and to all. Still waiting to hear the outcome of your truck issues and if you have crucified the stealer dealer.

GaryL

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Merry Christmas Plumb and may God Bless!! :D

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Just wishing all of you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a wonderful year to come. Hope to ride with some you and share some riding strories here. Hugs from the heart for all. R

MERRY CHRISTMAS PLUMBSTRAIGHT--------we remember your Santa Clause beard from a year ago. The stories you have of children imagining you being Santa Clause are great. Can't believe you shaved it off. Being A Santa look alike has its risks however! Merry Christmas every one. Dirts a Flyen SanDue:rolleyes::D

Attachments

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
View attachment 146537 Well, I still believe in the spirit of Christmas at least. Best wishes to all!
Good one Fred. I'm OK with underwear. As my favorite actor once said, "Never trust a fart over 50", Jack Nicholson. Add that to the seat of a TW and we have a sticky situation for sure.

Merry Christmas to all and Happy Holidays to our friends who don't celebrate the birth of our savior.

GaryL

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Randall, I love ya buddy, and the rest of the hooligans on this forum too! Merry Christmas all!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts