TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
Most excellent. I am getting spoiled by your daily videos.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Beautiful, I really liked the shots of the 'ole blue truck tucked away in the trees.
That fat front tire really throws the water out of the way when you are crossing those streams!
thanks.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Tiny, I believe I recognize that place. Is that past the end of wolverine. That open space sure looks like the dirt strip up there.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice...love the patina on the truck. It's going to be gorgeous today. I'm going to check out Hidden lake with my fly rod.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tiny, I believe I recognize that place. Is that past the end of wolverine. That open space sure looks like the dirt strip up there.
Yes. End of wolverine. Starts fairly near the lake and goes a long freaking ways out. I started fairly late and ran out of daylight before I ran out of trail. I love that trail.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome vid, you must have a Popeye arm with all the one handed riding.
That comment almost sounds like the punchline to a dirty joke! The Z front end makes it much easier than a stock bike for several reasons. Its a little difficult at first but like anything, the more you do it the easier it gets.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Yes. End of wolverine. Starts fairly near the lake and goes a long freaking ways out. I started fairly late and ran out of daylight before I ran out of trail. I love that trail.
Is a great trail. Been to the end of it with my quad. That one mudhole/swamp is something to get across. Other than that it is a fun ride. Couple of years ago a fellow took a 72in moose back in there and he said one a bit bigger it up there. Hope to get back up to my place on McKensie, just off Wolverine. It overlooks the alaska range across the matanuska. Was up there a couple of weeks ago to take care of some things. Sure was nice weather. Was surprised that the ground was hard and dry this time of year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts