TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
That thing reminds me of some butt ugly luggage my parents had in the 70s...

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
It's a fashion statement trying to bring Ruckus testicles to a midsize adventure bike.

I had a drop at a Honda dealer today and he had neither the 500 or 700 adventure bikes in stock.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Might need a different colour for accent, the turqoise blue is a bit too contemporary :p

Other than that it looks like a hoot to ride, as most Honda's are. Don't worry, I'm sure it would take a long time to develop a cult following that could rival the TW :p

It's a 400cc, twin. I can't help but think that would be a blast when hooked up to 15" wheels.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a fashion statement trying to bring Ruckus testicles to a midsize adventure bike.

I had a drop at a Honda dealer today and he had neither the 500 or 700 adventure bikes in stock.
Talking about the CB500X and NC750? Nice looking bikes IMO. One complaint i've heard is the stock exhausts are too quiet. I've seen videos of people taking a screwdriver and hammer and poking some holes to correct that.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Nice to see realistic sized adventure bikes coming about. Sure it's not a serious off roader, but reality
says that most adventure bikes never do serious off roading anyway. Looks like waay fun on dirts roads though.
Low seat, fat tires an less than 500cc, what more could you want?

·
Registered
38 Posts
It's funny you mention the CB500X. I just got done reading info on ADVRider and talking with the people from Rally Raid, and they are putting together an entire package for the 500 to convert it into a passable adventure bike. New suspension, wheel sets, engine guards, luggage racks, etc. Pretty nice setup when its all said and done.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Looks like a Borg ship with some Ruckus headlights bolted to it

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
I think the displayed color makes it look a bit... odd.

With some tweaking and some farkles, it could be really nice. Off road capability and some ability to get out of its own way on the highway.

Not hating this bike.

Nice to see realistic sized adventure bikes coming about. Sure it's not a serious off roader, but reality
says that most adventure bikes never do serious off roading anyway. Looks like waay fun on dirts roads though.
Low seat, fat tires an less than 500cc, what more could you want?

·
Registered
486 Posts
I don't get what it's supposed to be. But then again I've had the same reaction to most of the new Honda models. What happened to the company that brought us the nighthawk and Africa twin?

Mark F.

·
Super Moderator
18,052 Posts
Nice find TWROG. Have they mentioned anywhere how much these might cost?

·
Registered
807 Posts
If you can read or understand Japanese it might be in the video :)

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
I'd have to see one / sit on one first......test ride of course if the first assessment went well. So far , I like it. 400 cc ( I believe) .... so why not. Yamaha hasn't updated yet , so.......

1 - 20 of 27 Posts