TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking of getting one. Automatic dual clutch transmission (got one in my car and like it) , Anti-lock brakes and 28" seat height. I've got Carpel tunnel in my left hand and a bum left knee and I'm not getting younger so this bike looks like a good candidate to ride off into the sunset. Anybody have experience with this bike?

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Yes :)

But it does beg the question: It is better to be a Dumb Arse......or a Smart Arse ? :D

See, I did answer the OP's question....."Anybody have experience with this bike?"

That was his question...right to the point....and I answered his question. ;)
Funny. Your "question" reads more like a statement. Guess you have both options covered! :p

Tom

·
Registered
18 Posts
I almost pulled the trigger on one two months ago. Local dealer had one that was a 14, I believe, brand new still on the floor. They were asking $4,000 for it. I loved the fit, how well balanced it was and the handlebar height was very comfortable. I'm going to wait to buy until I'm further out of Houston though. I see bad motorcycle collisions almost every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
762 Posts
I don't have experience with that bike.

I DO have experience with Twist-N-Go. It has its pros and cons.

I had a Burgman 650 for two years, while I tried to lose weight. I started out liking it, but gradually it became a bit of a bore. Like a girl you knew in high-school, and then later connect with.

What sealed the deal was that I was away from the Snooze-Ookie Burgman for some time and got a used BMW. Re-awakened me to real bikes.

Right now I have the Zero - which is Twist-N-Go. About the performance of a 650. No range, really - under a hundred miles - but it's fine for short hops.

Longer cruises, you're not shifting much, unless the roads are highly twisty or traffic is hair-pulling. So I don't even notice the clutch and gearbox on long rides on my Wee.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts