TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,346 Posts
That is really cool and looks like it might be street legal! I sure could do some back woods fishing with one of those if it was legal on the roads.

GaryL

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I have been trying to buy one of these that a Corvette collector supposedly has stashed away in Florida. Last offer of 12k only led to him alluding that he might know where one is. An air conditioning guy that worked on some warehouse tipped me off years ago about it.

Don't we know somebody in Japan that won't rape us and send us cool bikes. Vermont will register it, I'm in!

I also would like a Motocompo, but they are ridiculously expensive and they are really just a novelty.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Never heard of that one. Saw this Rokon at the Rice-O-Rama in September:

·
Registered
8,346 Posts
Never heard of that one. Saw this Rokon at the Rice-O-Rama in September:
Love the Rokons! Member Gregor is big in to them. Just too trail specific for my needs and likes.

GL

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Sweet. I agree a little to industrial for me, but I sure would like to try riding one some time.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Ill take a fatcat over a motra anyday. That motra looks similar to the suzuki van van. I have one of those too but its not really running. Its waiting for me to fix all my other non running stuff, waiting at the end of a very long line.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi

I owned a Motra when I used to live in England they look cool but so under powered with a 50cc motor, mine was like a mustard yellow I think I still have the parts book and the original sales brochure somewhere.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts