TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered

Registered
I had a CB160, 1st bike I ever registered. This is a photo I found online but mine looked exactly like this one.
A 1967 CB 160 was my second bike, but first new one.
My XT250 is bike #16
7 Hondas, 5 Yamahas, 2 Harleys, 1 Triumph, 1 Moto Guzzi.
History.jpg

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #6
I wish I had made a list of bikes I've had, but I have no idea how many I've had. I've had 5 in the last 5 years alone. My first registered bike for the road was a CB350. I'm in my 53rd year of riding now. I still get that ear to ear smile everytime I ride, just like when I was a kid. It truly has been one of the great loves of my life. B)
A 1967 CB 160 was my second bike, but first new one.
My XT250 is bike #16
7 Hondas, 5 Yamahas, 2 Harleys, 1 Triumph, 1 Moto Guzzi.
View attachment 135089

Registered
Yeah, this bike brings back the memories of my grandfather after whom I was named, this photo of my brother and I with him was taken around 1975 if I remember correctly, he liked his Honda

He was a dear old man and unfortunately past away in 1980 after a short bout with cancer

Registered
I wish I had made a list of bikes I've had, but I have no idea how many I've had. I've had 5 in the last 5 years alone. My first registered bike for the road was a CB350. I'm in my 53rd year of riding now. I still get that ear to ear smile everytime I ride, just like when I was a kid. It truly has been one of the great loves of my life. B)
Motorcycling has been filling my retirement! Wife is a costumer and this is her busiest time of the year...so, my bike is an excellent diversion.
I made a list after kids/grandkids asked how many.
33 cars/trucks/SUVs/Jeeps.

4 in 5 years for me.
3 new ones in 9 months!

I remember the years for many events by what I was driving/riding!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #9
Which one is you brother Corn?
Yeah, this bike brings back the memories of my grandfather after whom I was named, this photo of my brother and I with him was taken around 1975 if I remember correctly, he liked his Honda

He was a dear old man and unfortunately past away in 1980 after a short bout with cancer

Registered
I thank the motorcycle Gods for Hillderbrand & Wolfmuller for building the first production motorcycle. And for Honda for creating high-quality, affordable motorcyles for the world. I would think our rides, and the countless hours of pleasure, would not exist otherwise.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #11

:)

I thank the motorcycle Gods for Hillderbrand & Wolfmuller for building the first production motorcycle. And for Honda for creating high-quality, affordable motorcyles for the world. I would think our rides, and the countless hours of pleasure, would not exist otherwise.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts