TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stevie Wonder is being honored. Yep another talented singer/song writer from Michigan! We're still on top of Ohio.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Except for Football:hello:

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Too bad Stevie Wonder showed his "true color" commenting on Obama and racism. Stevie has ruined 50 years of me enjoying his music with his thoughtless, unsupported talking point copied from mass media. How come people say that when the real issue is traditional American values that made peoples great vs. the rest of the world's collectivisms that made peoples slaves? It's not rocket science--some people either need to come up with evidence supporting their views or simply STFU. The science is settled on this issue.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't "watch" I look up for a minute or 2. So I missed what ever was said. Plus I usually have to read CC to hear it too.
But I did see/hear Jamie Fox say today's "stars " have little talent.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Actors and Musical folks just need to "Shut Up" and perform...nobody, but nobody, should care about their world views....Like Q sez, some of the stuff ruins the good entertainment product they put out.....Now Back to Ohio State vs Michigan Football:lovestory:

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Actors and Musical folks just need to "Shut Up" and perform...nobody, but nobody, should care about their world views....Like Q sez, some of the stuff ruins the good entertainment product they put out.....Now Back to Ohio State vs Michigan Football:lovestory:
The media supports and solicits these worldly views from the popular fools in Hollywood/Music and stupid Americans give their views credit. I keep asking, where does it make any sense that some pretty person on a big screen becomes some sort of worldly intellectual worthy of commenting on worldly matters? Only in America. These fools play to their fan base and where their riches come from and nothing more. Stevie Wonder sees this world through different eyes, maybe Ray Charles's, but he sure does not see it through mine.:cool:

GaryL

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll still like his music, I can disagree with people and still like them.
I like(d) Ray Charles too but listen to a song by Mitch Ryder- yes Hoot another from the state of mine. The line is Ray Charles says white man cant sing the blues except maybe Jews. Then hey Elvis Castello I might agree he's to blind to see.
Ain't nobody white.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MisLnQjKP00
Got to go Jam now!

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
I remember a few Black friends of mine from Detriot{yea, seriously?} back in Vietnam telling me that at a Stevie Wonder Concert back in the late 60s, some of the guys were throwing Tomatoes at Stevie, and he was ducking and dodging them...:cool: I think they were BSing this country boy, but it was a great story, none the less:p

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On the Mike Douglas show Ray Charles drove a mini bike and didn't hit anything. I've mentioned before growing up my cousins friends came over a lot one twin was "legal" blind but we let him be the non blind twin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts