Discussion Starter #1
Sunday
Nov. 22 Bengals Cincinnati Bengals
University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, AZ 4:05pm ET

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes Mike I will make the bet with both of you. and I will raise both of you to a nice dinner in Moab. and I like steak and Beer!

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
EL Crapo! I forgot Hoot and Nick our connected at the hip and we can not leave the Judge out.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Sunday
Nov. 22 Bengals Cincinnati Bengals
University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, AZ 4:05pm ET
Since the Game is in Mexizona, you should give me at least 4 points....although a lot can happen in the next 6 weeks...but I'm good for that a Case of ones favorite Craft Beer. Of course if they happen to meet in the Super Bowl...{likely gonna be Patriots and Packers however}, we can double or nothing the bet :p

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
So...Paul...what are you "trying" to say ? You want to bet Hoot that your AZ. Cardinals are going to beat his Cincinnati Bengals on Nov. 22nd ?

Is that what you are "trying" to do ? :confused:

I believe it is a foregone conclusion that the Cardinals WILL beat the Bengals....at home in Arizona...on Nov. 22nd. :)

But, Paul, what about the week before that.....Nov. 15th, when your Arizona Cardinals play the Seattle Seahawks...in Seattle.

Want to bet any Iced Tea vs. Beer on that game....payable in Moab, of course :D
Sea Chickens were caught Choking their Chicken in Cincy Sunday....talking about playing the 4th Quarter with their pants down....;)

bengals_logo.gif

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hoot-ster, you should feel very lucky that the Seahawks allowed the Cinci Kittens to catch up to the Seahawks in the 4th quarter. That is usually the best quarter for the Seahawks.

But, given that it was a tie game at the end of regulation play, and had to go into Overtime, I don't think either of us can claim that one team was THAT much better than the other team.
And in Overtime, each team got the ball possession twice...so it was a good game. I am happy for Cinci that they have started the season 5 - 0.

Now, Paul, that is a very generous offer for you to invite Hoot, myself, Mel, Nick, and Borneo out to dinner, at Jeffrey's Steakhouse. That is 6 of us. Very generous of you.

Thank you !

As for the bet on the Cardinals vs. the Seahawks, when they play in Seattle......we have a bet. The loser has to sit across from Hoot at dinner, and look at him for an hour. :eek:
Just saying, the Bengals QB has a very familiar name to us here in TCU land. :rolleyes: Got to go with my man Andy for the win against the Cards!

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Hoot-ster, you should feel very lucky that the Seahawks allowed the Cinci Kittens to catch up to the Seahawks in the 4th quarter. That is usually the best quarter for the Seahawks.

But, given that it was a tie game at the end of regulation play, and had to go into Overtime, I don't think either of us can claim that one team was THAT much better than the other team.
And in Overtime, each team got the ball possession twice...so it was a good game. I am happy for Cinci that they have started the season 5 - 0.

Now, Paul, that is a very generous offer for you to invite Hoot, myself, Mel, Nick, and Borneo out to dinner, at Jeffrey's Steakhouse. That is 6 of us. Very generous of you.

Thank you !

As for the bet on the Cardinals vs. the Seahawks, when they play in Seattle......we have a bet. The loser has to sit across from Hoot at dinner, and look at him for an hour. :eek:
I'm thinking Paul Diver is going to get a chance to spend some of that Retirement Income....Can't Wait!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts