TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go for it Hoot. I'll even unblock you and see what you have to say under this thread title. And nothing you will say here will bother me at all. Fact is, here, in this thread, I'll read anything you have to say with interest.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
all you gotta do is link up to my personal blog{see below}....even though I've been too busy to post of late, my opinions are throughout....or just join me on facebook, but I doubt it you will....:rolleyes: You won't like what I have to say....

This place isn't about me, it's about where and what can be and is allowed in the basement area....

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
It's a motorcycle forum here, not supposed to be anything else, or at least it used to be. (when I enjoyed it)

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
If im not mistaken this isny posted in the tw200 forum sections. Its posted in the other forum section. Is it really hard for people to understand? I guess so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
The Off-topic and Other bikes section should be split making Off-topic / Other bikes separate.

Off-topic being the basement for the anything goes crowd.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
They are seperate. Is it that hard to understand. If im not mistaken the tw200 forum includes the General discussion, trails/offroad, tw200 classifieds and performance and customization. There is another section of forums on this site that are not tw related and they are under the title other forums correct? They include off topic and other bikes, test forum and yamaha fz-09 forum. If your upset about post not being related to tw200's in the other forums section then you might have some personal issues like "cant read" or dont understand how the forum works. Please if im wrong correct me but here is a pic with descriptions on what should be posted and where. Im sick of hearing a bunch of grown men cry about stuff they dont like especially when they arent on the tw200 section and they are crying because the topic isnt tw200 related. Understand??? please look at the pic and try to understand. Next week we will here guys crying about people talking about fz-09's on the tw200 forum.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Check this out. When you see the post title look to the right and it tells tou which forum its under. Ok do we understand? If your not interested in that forum dont go there.
if you cant figure this out maybe we shouldnt be playing with a computer.

·
Registered
149 Posts
The Off-topic and Other bikes section should be split making Off-topic / Other bikes separate.

Off-topic being the basement for the anything goes crowd.
Good idea.
We could split the forums into red/white/black/blue/yellow plastics too.
Or one forum for each state, or even county.
If we tune this fine enough, each person can post to himself in his own forum.
That way, no one would be offended by anything that anyone else had to say.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
living in open and free democratic societies has it's risks. At least the element of free speech lets us see how individuals think to some degree(at least as much as they are willing to express publicly). Extremists in any area of thinking are often difficult to be around no matter what the forum. I would suggest that generally speaking individuals with very divergent ideas from the norm usually become isolated by their own ideology.

OM Peace.

Reactions: Fred

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Smalls, with all due respect, you know what I mean. No need to belittle folks here. I still say separate them. That way, folks can read about "other bikes" OR "off-topics".

Check this out. When you see the post title look to the right and it tells tou which forum its under. Ok do we understand? If your not interested in that forum dont go there.
if you cant figure this out maybe we shouldnt be playing with a computer.

Reactions: Joemama

·
Registered
240 Posts
Opinions are not always true for everyone, but for those who base their opinions on truth; there will be those that cannot understand your opinion. "You can't handle the truth!" -Actor Jack Nicholson as Col. Nathan Jessup Opinions will always be fodder for ridicule. If you cannot take the ridicule for exposing your feelings, best keep 'em to yourself. IMO, political correctness has gotten WAAAYYYY out of hand. That being said, freedom of speech is a huge responsibility and when you cannot temper opinion, rational thought AND the rights of others; you're helping those that would take away that freedom.

"People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along?" -Rodney King

All being said, facebook and personal blogs are great places to vent frustration over whatever topic you choose. If you decide that this forum is a good place to invite responses to a personal dilemma, be warned; even though us TWers tend to be an open-minded crowd we are still a mixed bag and you may not like what you get.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
I do understand what you are saying small's, no need to keep beating your drum. I love reading about "Other bikes" and "Off-topics. I just think they could be separated so I know what I'm getting into before I click on it.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Bang head. You obviously dont understand that they are separated. Thats what pic2 illustrates. The forum that the topic was posted on is on the right. How much more simple can it be? So yes they are separated and I have do believe you can read. You just have to move the eyes to the right of the topic to see where its posted. Only you can control what your finger clicks on.

·
Registered
20,487 Posts
With the arrival of nice springtime riding weather I am surprised to see so much vitriol and intolerance here rather than joyous riding reports from this last weekend.
As for myself I plan to forget our differences while blasting around a bit on two wheels after work while remembering the pleasure of finding others who appreciate our goofy motorcycles. I'll let the wind blow away the weeks frustrations and replace them with a few bugs in my teeth.
Peace, folks.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I do understand what you are saying small's, no need to keep beating your drum. I love reading about "Other bikes" and "Off-topics. I just think they could be separated so I know what I'm getting into before I click on it.
If I needed to know "what I was getting into" before heading out on a ride,
I'd sell the TW, and ride the horse at Walmart.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
I must say our little Basement back and forth has to be making the sponsors happy....because whether we like some posts, don't like other posts or the person who posts them...this section is getting hit on and responded to quite a lot over the past few months...

I look back to the Guns thread, followed by a few others, and see the "Hits" and Replies, and I gotta say, like it or not, the numbers don't lie.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
They are seperate.
no...when you click on "off topic and other bikes" it goes to one forum...it doesn't split those 2 groups...littletommy is just suggesting it be set up like...

Other Forums (main group)
--Off Topic (sub group 1)
--Other Bikes (sub group 2)
--Test Forum (sub group 3)
--fz09 Forum (sub group 4)

i think it's a good suggestion...but i could care less if it gets changed or not...def not going to lose sleep over it

1 - 20 of 61 Posts