TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yah, I know we got PM, but why do in private what you can do in public. Question is, if I can figure out a way to join these idjits in Moab in March, shall I pick you up on the way. Might be fun.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Depends on when in March...early or middle can do, after the 29th baseball season is locked in....let me check out the dates, then I will non-PM you right here...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
OK...just checked out the dates they are looking at and put my vote in for the March 22-28th....that is probably doable....my first scheduled game, a double header is Saturday the 28th....but I can probably work that out with one of my usual buddies....

I see the votes thus far are 10-3 in favor of the March date over the April date, so that is a good thing...

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Three choices. I'm an old Moab guy. Camp where everyone else does. Stay at at the KOA in a cabin (rather nice) or stay in a sweet duplex south of town. Price ascends.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
I guess I missed what is going down ???????? Are you guys planning on a local midwest outing? OMM.:confused:
We are considering, just considering, the Moab, Utah ride that is in the Adventure Section "Up Stairs".....of course Michigan is always on my sight plan, when the weather is worthwhile....

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Private party or open bar? I'll have vacation coming if no catastrophe requires me to use it. Might still have a Padrón or three left that time of year.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
It's open for anybody and everybody....looks like a few guys plan on it and meet up and freelance or whatever would be my plan....

·
Registered
20,170 Posts
First Annual Self-Invitational Moab Group Ride seems to be gathering momentum. Come on down Hoot, maybe we can prey for a rain-out on the 28th or get you back in time somehow behind home plate.
If enough want to attend but have Hoot-like obligations perhaps we can have overlapping visits as there are no formal group activities scheduled for any particular day(yet). Speaking arbitrarily say someone like Hoot to Borneo need to be gone by the 26th but others cannot arrive until say 23rd. there is still overlap to meet and greet and share riding experiences.
I am not head honcho on this , am more of a roustabout on this rig but I feel safe to say all are invited. Must be a dozen of us expressing an interest so far.
This idea is still in the oven cooking so if any chef wants to take over and add good seasoning I for one shall listen.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
No problem...I can give that freeze out game to one of the younger guys....I'm the Association President, and always have a group of younger umps begging for me to get them Varsity games....as long as I return sometime that weekend, like Sunday by Midnight or Monday Morning....I'm good to go....

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
This idea is still in the oven cooking so if any chef wants to take over and add good seasoning I for one shall listen.

I got a feeling this "dish" will make several peoples favorites list in a different thread. What beer goes best with "Old men on little bikes" casserole?

Tom

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Group activities? Oh, I forgot, we never met in person. I'm a very difficult person. I have never done group activities. Perhaps I will learn to. Perhaps I will like it. And Q, just head north and we will haul you out. You can do the manly man ride back.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts