TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a learners bike for family and friends and don't have a headlight on it yet as I rebuild it. At the stage where it can run so I know they will run without battery with headlight and be fine but what about without both?? It's an 89.

Thanks all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
209 Posts
Good question, you could replace a battery in the oldest non-loaner bike with new, and put the old one in the learner bike, now you have a new battery in your newer bike and a voltage dump in the trainer...just thinking out loud .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good question, you could replace a battery in the oldest non-loaner bike with new, and put the old one in the learner bike, now you have a new battery in your newer bike and a voltage dump in the trainer...just thinking out loud .
Would that not fry the battery as there would be (don't know proper terms here) to much juice going to battery with no juice flowing it?
It was my understanding that if you had the battery then it has to be a balanced system

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha I hear ya. Trust me my understanding of something has been wrong before. Just was thinking aloud too cause having fewer parts to break on the learner would be better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts