TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thirty years ago when I would work Sun City AZ a 55+ large retirement community the ladies look old and dried up well Thursday I was working Sun City and the ladies look HOT!:icon_thumbright: most of them live alone the old man died.

·
Registered
20,189 Posts
I don't know zdiver. You may be brave enough to dive cage free with sharks but might not those ladies eat you alive?

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Maybe Fred. I have to believe it would be a lot like riding a TW. Sure you don't have to wear ear plugs but it couldn't hurt:D Death by a thousand "my first husband" stories.:eek:

Tom

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
In that age group a good man is hard to find! Just make sure the ones you hook up with were not the cause of hubby's early demise. You should be able to read the tea leaves pretty well at this point in your life and the most common mistake is seeking a mate very similar to the one that left you high and dry. 50-60 year old woman can be beautiful people inside and out or well disguised witches so go with eyes wide open. Find one who is happy with her self because as hard as we might try we just can't make them happy.

GaryL

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
This post is worthless without pictures. Im getting old too! Its the fact us older guys have a wider age range of women to lust from." 18 to 80, blind , cripple , crazy, and not dead over 3 days"
Damn how you ever gonna score with those high standards? Geesh 3 days you can still smell the perfume!:D

Tom

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
OK. The above post was wrong on sooooo many different levels. I'm sorry. Kind of.

Tom

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Actually, I agree. It pays to be picky. Usually the buggers I end up with are less wrinkled and smell better than the women most of the guys my age I know buy motorcycles to get away from.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
...Just make sure the ones you hook up with were not the cause of hubby's early demise...

GaryL
LMAO, best advice EVER Gary ;D Funny because it could totally be so truthful...

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Yup! I have buddies who are driven to drink and buy motorcycles to drive away from their wives or significant others. The sad truth to the matter, at 62 if I become single for some reason I am pretty sure I would remain single. Don't believe I could handle going through the training process again and I am pretty sure I myself am untrainable at this point.

GaryL

·
Registered
20,189 Posts
Maybe we should get our minds out of then gutter and climb back on our motorcycles, this little old lady lust is making me nervous.:(
Actually I was sitting around with TW-Brian last night and we figured out that TW can also stand for "Time Waster" because of all the time we spend enjoying the ramblings of this forum.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Yup! I have buddies who are driven to drink and buy motorcycles to drive away from their wives or significant others. The sad truth to the matter, at 62 if I become single for some reason I am pretty sure I would remain single. Don't believe I could handle going through the training process again and I am pretty sure I myself am untrainable at this point.

GaryL
I resemble that remark....and yep, despite being together for 40 years, and my {old} Lady still looking pretty damn Hot herself at 60....no way if she went first would I go it again....I mean, come on, I like to drink, smoke cigars, fart, belch, ride, fish, etc....why would I need another female messing that up? The wife knows me like no other and she also knows that once we part ways{meaning one of us assumes Room Temperature} that is the end....:p at least on my end....she on the other hand, if I go first, could probably hook up with some rich old geezer and live it up. :)

Wedding at Oconomowoc, WI 121876 004.jpg patrick patricia 9-13.jpg

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Thought I was there with you, Hoot, until one of us went to room temp. I hope you are "trapped" with that Lady for another 40 years. By the way, I like how you respectfully capitalized "Lady". Very thoughtful.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
"....she on the other hand, if I go first, could probably hook up with some rich old geezer and live it up. :)"

In my case my wife would have two choices.
1. Get remarried so she can continue her warpath with little interruption.
2. Get a REALLY disobedient dog that she could scream at relentlessly.

God how I love that Woman!

Tom

·
Super Moderator
17,964 Posts
Hot chicks you can trust.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Nature's way is that there are about 1/3 more male zygotes than female zygotes (male sperm "swim" faster), but, due to the genetic superiority of females (2 X chromosomes instead of 1 X and 1 Y) most of the extra male zygotes don't make it, so only a relatively few more males are born than females, generally about 105 male newborns to each 100 female newborns. Due to boys being boys (the hold-my-beer-and-watch-this syndrome), and that female genetic superiority, males die at a higher rate than females, and generally around the world the gender populations are about even at age 18. Older than age 18, there are more females than males, and the older the population, the greater the discrepancy. At 66 years and above, there are only about 70 males for each 100 females, and most of the males have prostrate problems, so now you know why little blue pills are so popular.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Keep the little blue pills! If the chemistry is not there then there is not much a pill can do. The male to female ratios do change pretty drastically as the age numbers go up. Having someone of the opposite sex to do things with is a wonderful part of aging for those of us who swing that way. Someone above mentioned all the stories of the late husband being an issue. I am here to say I too would have some stories about my late wife if she goes first. We are no different in that regard and a suitable replacement would be far too hard to even look for IMHO. We all do get set in our ways as time goes by.

Fred, call it Time Wasters if you must but there is some real truth to what us old geezers go through when we become single again for what ever reason.

GaryL

·
Registered
20,189 Posts
Oh,"Time Waster" did not refer negatively to this posting, not in the least. Sorry guys, I'm really enjoying all of this.Time Waster was just a TW play on words that hints at all the time we members spend here chatting over the fence, so to speak.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts