TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Considering what is going on with the forum right now with Lizrdbrth, I find your post in poor taste. Perhaps you could wait a few days until our dear friend Russ passes.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Give the guy a break. Everyone likes hot chicks on motorcycles! :adoration:

I understand your sentiment Tommy and Russ continues to be in our thoughts and prayers, but I don't think he would want us to stop everything waiting for his passing. Please don't take offense to this statement and I know that in text it is impossible to hear tone but the show must go on. I don't think Russ would want any chastising on his behalf. We are all heartbroken about Russ but there is nothing wrong with taking your mind off of horrible situations sometimes. I really hope that this comes across the way that I mean it.

This message will be deleted soon and replaced with a pic of a hot chick on a TW! (probably photoshopped ;) )

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
It comes across correctly and no offence taken PSC, I appreciate it. I wasn't trying to be too hard on the guy, but just found it out of place, all things considered.

Reactions: SanDue

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
No problem bro, sorry if I was too hard on you.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Love the idea, but not sure where to find a hot chick on a TW. I'd set my wife aboard mine, but it doesn't have any wheels right now. I'll keep lookin!

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Carry on guys and gals, Russ/Lizrdbrth would want nothing other than for us to do what we do here and enjoy our community.

In honor of Lizrdbrth and Purple I hope one of you guys who knows how to post past pics will put a shot of both of our dear members in happier days right here in this thread.

GaryL

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
When Matt and I were on our Utah trip we seen this tw sitting outside a post office so i told Matt to turn around , i have to meet this person. I seen it had a lizrdbrth rack. Anyway I went in the post office and Tracy came to the front desk and I asked her who's tw that was and she said well it's mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Reactions: r80rt

·
Registered
395 Posts
When Matt and I were on our Utah trip we seen this tw sitting outside a post office so i told Matt to turn around , i have to meet this person. I seen it had a lizrdbrth rack. Anyway I went in the post office and Tracy came to the front desk and I asked her who's tw that was and she said well it's mine.

Imagine her pulling up with your mail on that TW.... :eek:

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
these are from their death valley trip last year:
@ scotty's castle

purple with charles manson's truck

and one of my fav lizrd fotos, courting alien women:

·
Registered
603 Posts

That is cool! If she had his rack, was she on the forum?

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
1 - 20 of 90 Posts