TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How bad things Happen!

Found this Monday morning first job of the day. The houseline pressure should be 7 inches WC or .25 psi or 1/4 pound of pressure so this Regulator failed it was an old rebuilt in 1975 and it did not have a IRV internal relief valve so when it failed it put line pressure into the house. 26.4 pounds of pressure this is very deadly. 10660839_10203997460728925_1406623017_n.jpg

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Title for Borneo Fn Spell check!

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am going to bring up some IPA's from the Flagstaff and Prescott and kilt lifters in Phoenix. we will have a beer taster and encourage all to bring some from there area.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Retired English teacher? I barely made it out of High School and have not missed a beat from 15 years old working as a loader at a trap and skeet club then Semi truck loader at an Underwear factory then went to Air conditioning school did that for a few years and got on with the Utility Company for the past 30 years. not bad for a guy with a short pecker no bank walker here!

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
I am going to bring up some IPA's from the Flagstaff and Prescott and kilt lifters in Phoenix. we will have a beer taster and encourage all to bring some from there area.
If Boreno has enough room, I'll bring a couple of cases of some local/area craft brews.....as well as some old stand~bys....wft, we gonna ride or drink beer?:eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
20,170 Posts
We gonna do more than a bit of both. I am a lightweight when it comes to booze though, just throw a blanket over me if I fall asleep in the corner after two beers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts