TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the moment I am updating my Barkbusters parts.

This picture has jumped into my eye.
That's a really cool lean angle. The bar is scratching the sand.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
more power, more speed... more angle. your tw270 might just be able to replicate that. ;)

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Yeah, an effective powerslide requires that the back end hook up with decent power before gravity defeats momentum. I can remember practicing what seemed almost endlessly. When everything came together it was sweet. Otherwise it wasn't. A berm really helps in getting a cameratastic lean angle.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I used to do stuff like that back in the day. Until I got my foot between the bike and the dirt that twisted my leg around. Tended to stay a little more upright after that.

·
Registered
278 Posts
1) - he might not have made it after the pic was taken...just like some surf pics that ive seen...photographer did a great job of catching the shot, right before he eats it
2) - that pic Borneo reminds me of "On Any Sunday." Which I saw in the theatres when I was just a yungin

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
And of course On Any Sunday Revisited, which contains much of the footage not used in the original film. [video]http://www.hulu.com/watch/347635[/video]

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
That foot forward trick is to use a planted foot to stand a bike up when the berm runs out before the turn exit. Extend foot, plant foot and stand on opposite peg at the same time, and the bike pops up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts