TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen,

I have messed with it but can't figure out how to post a photo. I am the moderator of the Ford GT Forum and there I can pull photos directly from my computer's photo library. This system is quite different and asks me for a photo URL. I don't even know what that is?? Please help with some advice.

Chip

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Gentlemen,

I have messed with it but can't figure out how to post a photo. I am the moderator of the Ford GT Forum and there I can pull photos directly from my computer's photo library. This system is quite different and asks me for a photo URL. I don't even know what that is?? Please help with some advice.

Chip

If you are using a Macbook I can help. Don't know about PC users though.

Phelonius

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Gentlemen,

Chip
You'll have to upload it to a photo hosting website like smugmug or photobucket, then post that link with [img tags

1 - 4 of 4 Posts