TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They both know that #42 is the answer. They also have to deal with clowns putting them in fantastical situations. Unfortunately the Racoon doesn't have a good Buddy. However, both find solace in Rocky Road Ice Cream..

·
Registered
6,410 Posts
Close Qwerty, but you failed to solve for "y". 51 is obviously the correct answer;)

Tom

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Ask " Deep Thought ". The answer will only take a few million years.
At least we have a bit of time to hash this out... we best figure out if it is a bi-partisan issue or if we are going to take up sides.

"The answer to this is very simple. It was a joke. It had to be a number, an ordinary, smallish number, and I chose that one. Binary representations, base thirteen, Tibetan monks are all complete nonsense. I sat at my desk, stared into the garden and thought '42 will do'. I typed it out. End of story." - Douglas Adams

The big question is... Is Douglas telling us the truth?

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
51 is prime, therefore cannot be a product. Logic fail.
The solution to "y" is "yknaught".

We are we wasting mental energy, everyone gets to kiss the trophy whore in today's progressed culture.

·
Super Moderator
17,988 Posts
I lived in Carmel Ca. when Clint was the Mayor, he behaved like that on Ocean Ave. LOL
I lived in Soquel. Your right, he did!

·
Registered
765 Posts
I have no clue about the meaning of this

·
Registered
814 Posts
I had a friend who was Hmong. If anyone dropped a cigarette, he picked it up and collected the tobacco out of it. He chewed the stuff. He put jelly on everything. His nickname was hamburger. He would do anything for you. Well, for me. I haven't seen him in 10 years.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts