First post here, I'm from south east South Dakota. After reading about problems people had getting these tires to bead up, I did some measurements on the TW rim verses a 14" car rim. The circumference is a little over 3/8" shorter on the car rim. So I decided to cut out that much on the TW rim. So un-laced it from the hub, cut the piece out and tig welded it back together. Then re-laced and trued the rim. The diameter doesn't change much, so the spokes had enough adjustment. Next mounted the tire and monitored the pressure it took for the beads to seat. Both beads seated within 25 psi. Put back on truing stand to check balance and it took 1 oz. to balance. In the process of putting back on the bike.