TW200 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 658 Posts

·
Registered
20,167 Posts
Perfect riding weather elime. You should bomb over the twisty Santa Cruz Mtns and see if it is good bikini weather at the beach. Please report back with pictures.;)

P.S. No bikinis visible here.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I get now why you are so fast on that bike Fred. Flogging through ice and snow with the thoughts of bikini, grass skirt gals on the beach waiting for you to play in the sand. Got to leave the snowman at home though.

Here in the NW the sun has finally found a way to peek through for the last couple of days. Took a ride on the Vulcan yesterday, love those pipes singing. As it is usually foggy preceding a nice day here, the fog has yet to lift. Living near a major river with high humidity, the cool water brings the air to dewpoint easily in the morning. Will be clear all night and then it sets in till the sun can burn it off.

·
Super Moderator
17,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Sunny and mostly sunny expected here for the next few days. It should hit 60ish today. Nice...

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Perfect riding weather elime. You should bomb over the twisty Santa Cruz Mtns and see if it is good bikini weather at the beach. Please report back with pictures.;)

P.S. No bikinis visible here.

Would you believe 40% chance of rain in SCruz today and not a cloud in the sky here? I think bikini weather is a few days off yet.

SCruz Wather.jpg

·
Registered
548 Posts
Well our weather man is fired.....he said it was going to rain all week and now the sun is shining and will be till Friday! Just came back from a sea trial and the water was almost calm and the boat was fast, hit almost 60 mph and never even red lined them. Burns 25 gallons an hour cruising, but can cover alot of area in that hour. So the owners have taken the boat and are off to Vancouver to use it in a movie, be cool to see something you help build on the big screen. I did ask what the movie is called, but they arent allowed to say yet. Well lunch is over and its onto the next boat. Now that the sun is out there will be boats coming in for service right, left, and center. Its all good, but too much work cuts into my TW riding time and thats no good!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Hasn't broke 40 F in a couple of days. One day the ground is covered in snow again and then it melts, followed by more snow. The ground is still frozen so when it does get above freezing the trails turn to sloppy oat meal.

:(

·
Super Moderator
17,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I've basically sat outside most all day for the last 2 days. Got the awning up, the porch swing out, and it has been sunny and beautiful and in the 60*'s. These are my favorite days of the year. I couldn't be happier right now... :D

·
Registered
13,641 Posts
Another 2 inches of rain today, some hail and at least 1 tornado.

Wandering Larry
Wandering Larry, ... Mrs. Admiral's name change stuck!:p.

To catch me up, where is this rain? I'm thinking your gone from Moab now right?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Wandering Larry, ... Mrs. Admiral's name change stuck!:p.

To catch me up, where is this rain? I'm thinking your gone from Moab now right?
Pelahatchie, MS
Sorry yes I was feeling rushed, so went back to MS. Getting the house empty and sold, then heading back to NV.

Wandering Larry

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
My oh my.... how do you say "pineapple express " with emphasis! We are getting daytime temps that are typical of May... this has been one of the strangest winters up here that I can remember. Better get the battery in the TW.

·
Super Moderator
17,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Might hit 70 today, sitting outside under the awning on the porch swing with baby sister. It doesn't get a whole lot better than that!!! :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
Sunny and 60-70 most of the day here in Sudbury, MA. Good riding weather but my steed is in New Hampshire. That reminds me, I gotta go up there and charge her up.

21 - 40 of 658 Posts