TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning. I just bought a used 2015. I only got one key. the seller said that was the only key he received when he purchased the bike new from the dealer. I doubt his story. Did you get two keys when you bought yours? Also, I am missing the mirrors. I assume these are standard and not an option because of the street legal nature of the bike. Do I have this correct?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Yes mirrors and two keys standard.

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
Replacement OEM mirrors seem a little expensive for the quality received. I like a Denis Kirk ERMGO folding mirror for cost, foldability, clarity of image and a bit less vibration when properly installed and adjusted. mirror.jpg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think his kid just took the mirrors off, and he never noticed. Hopefully he finds them in a box in the garage. FYI, I went to the locksmith today, $8 later, and I had two spare keys made. No bigee.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Your key has a number on it write it down and keep it in a safe place. I suggest you have a Yamaha make you a new key its guaranteed to work. I went around and around with locksmiths, basically losing money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts