TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not even going to guess at mine but I may go add up the odometers...

So what's your number? I know i'm in the thousands as is probably several of us.

Post a guess if that's all you got.

Do you have a goal of more in 2019?

/?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I'm not even going to guess at mine but I may go add up the odometers...

So what's your number? I know i'm in the thousands as is probably several of us.

Post a guess if that's all you got.

Do you have a goal of more in 2019?

/?
Nowhere near enough! It was just sooo wet this year. It honestly seemed like all day rains struck on nearly every one of my scheduled days off. Sad.

Tom

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
My miles off road sucked this {2018} year...but JJ you need to get your ass to Big Bend in April/May 2019....you can always head west with Gary L...I'm hoping for better weather... :p

·
Registered
604 Posts
I only got 1700. But I didn't get my tdub til July and I work 6 days a week on average. This year, I plan on a lot of miles. Many, many miles.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My miles off road sucked this {2018} year...but JJ you need to get your ass to Big Bend in April/May 2019....you can always head west with Gary L...I'm hoping for better weather... :p
I'm looking at this and the TAT. Although Big Bend Sounds WAY BETTER!

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You get get a Pass! (Rick better come up with a good story though)...

I would have had more if I had not burnt out my clutch and had a bear attack my bike...

·
Registered
19,430 Posts
Guess I do ride off-road a bit after all. Put this together mid-year just to match some music and it reminded me I had a somewhat busy off-road year afterwards. 2018 was the year of celebratory recovery from hip replacement

·
Registered
322 Posts
I would have had more if I had not burnt out my clutch and had a bear attack my bike...
Ugh a pretty big field repair, hope you could reuse the gasket!! You must have been able to - or you'd probably still be there!
Donzo- I left it in the wilderness for 3 weeks while I gathered parts and researched potential causes for my being stranded...packed in a new gasket amongst other items for the repairs...bear attacked my bike while I was gone.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts