TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my second Tw200 last night. A 97 with 3781 miles on it. It looks like new with no cuts on the handle bar grips, or scratches on the clutch and brake lever. No rust, not a single marke on the frame, I don't think it has ever been dirty. All of the turn signals, reflectors, and rear license plate holder had been removed, but he had all of the original parts, including screws in a box. Originlal tires that are about 40% left, all of the decals have been removed, and needs a battery. I gave him 1500.00. My first TW200 is a 94 that is 100% original.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Congradulations Olde!!! I have 3 TWs and have a collection of dead batteries to go along with them.(Gotta keep them charged up on a battery tender)

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
They're kinda like tater chips.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just picked up 2 tw200 for my wife and I to ride on the mountain roads and trails. I took them up to the Clockem last weekend,(way to muddy)still, they bike are real nice.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have one...wife has one....does that count? And Jerry!!! Nice to see you on here so soon, you will love this forum I do beleive. Just watch out for a member called 'Bagger'....can't beleive him especially when he tells stories about me!

All TWo TW owners rejoice!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Newbie here,, I got three 96,99,06 taking the 06 with bent frame and updating the other two, and would buy another one if one comes up. [at the right price]

"You may forget your first girlfriend but you'll never forget your first tw"

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have one...wife has one....does that count? And Jerry!!! Nice to see you on here so soon, you will love this forum I do beleive. Just watch out for a member called 'Bagger'....can't beleive him especially when he tells stories about me!

All TWo TW owners rejoice!
Once I figure out how everything works, how do you add picture??

·
Registered
279 Posts
Proud owner of two chained together at a cabin in Sierra Foothills. They are hooked to battery tenders all the time and I still have a few dead batteries laying around to recycle.

Jumbo C.- Nice to see you back posting. How's the Kevlar inner rear fender idea coming? When are you going to take a ride up this way and check out my hitch rack in classified?

·
Registered
583 Posts
What is more fun than a TW200......two of course.

I have had my 03 for about 15months and picked up an 02 a few weeks ago.

Still gathering accessories before the rebuild.

Actually my Jimbo Shield arrived just this afternoon.
Thanks Jimbo.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have an 07 that I bought last October(my first bike) with 2500 miles on it, and I just picked up an 87 today with 6800 miles, runs but needs some tlc, I'm thinking about doing a hollow trail bike with the 87

·
Registered
398 Posts
Bought a 2010 new in July '11 and put over 14k miles on it since. 5 weeks ago got a used 2008 with almost 3k on it. Battery on the 2010 went dead on Friday. of course nobody has a battery for a TW here on the island and it takes me 2 weeks to get one from the US by boat (batteries don't fly!!!). How lucky am I to have a second TW to use in the meantime!!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,919 Posts
01' and 07' here

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
2-2007's and 1 2006. Need More.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts