TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just found out that I was watching Admiral's YouTube videos without knowing it was Admiral. Are "Tdubskid" or "Til Death Dual Us Sport" members here? YouTube is how I became aware of the Tdub, and subsequently came to buy my own Tdub.

·
Super Moderator
18,126 Posts
Yes, both are.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Tdubskid videos are really good. Especially the valve adjustment one.

It appears a large percentage of TW youtubers are also members here.

I've got some new videos ready to upload. Rural internet has it's usage/speed limit so I tend to upload at the end of the month. The next one picks up the pace a bit.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOzoE_vfCXCoYhyuyZfkFZw?view_as=subscriber

·
Registered
653 Posts

I've got some new videos ready to upload. Rural internet has it's usage/speed limit so I tend to upload at the end of the month. The next one picks up the pace a bit.
Trail Woman, you and Ditch Bitch both need to get a trials bike. Very impressive riding.

Marty

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Trail Woman, the video you posted won't play here or on YouTube. I did watch another video of yours and enjoyed it. I will be watching the rest tonight. You ride well.? I also subscribed. Thanks for the link! Cheers - Maury

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Ok tw in BC, I watched a YouTube video made by a Canadian Tdubber called "Crossing Canada's only desert on a Yamaha TW200". His YouTube name is FortNine. Superb camera quality, and production work. This guy can ride too. Is that you?
No...that is Ryan F9.
My channel is shown in my signature. I need to work on my production values and camera work.....

·
Registered
1,420 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,126 Posts
Tiny Wheels stuff is way cool too!! :D

I still have alot of stuff on youtube from 4 years ago. My id is theicedevice.

Sent from my LML211BL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Darth

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
It seems as though nobody keeps the OEM fender when they do the hi-mount...any particular reason for installing a NEW (different style) fender?
With a larger gap the tire has more room to deflect debris caught in your treads....but otherwise I like to make it my own and it looks more enduro. Plus this fender is longer making up for the added spacing.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Here's why I run a high-mount fender on my TeeDubbie...

So I can look like my old heros...even if I can't & never could ride like them: Steve McQueen, Mert Lawilll, Malcom Smith.
R2MCWO56EAT7D4VBDGJTKWDJW4.jpg

This little clip is only 5 min. long & worth it. If anyone has not seen the movie "On Any Sunday", rent, beg, borrow, buy or steal it....please! You owe it to yourself!!

Here's my (motorcycle) "Main Squeeze" during those fine says!
1973 Penton/KTM 175cc Jackpiner, Hare Scrambles racer par excellence, bought new.
I raced it 3 years in SE Texas, it let me swap plaster for trophies!

This is the twin to my bike when new. I don't have a decent pic of mine, dammit!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No...that is Ryan F9.
My channel is shown in my signature. I need to work on my production values and camera work.....[/QUOTE]

Ok tw in BC, I will check it out.?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here's why I run a high-mount fender on my TeeDubbie...

So I can look like my old heros...even if I can't & never could ride like them: Steve McQueen, Mert Lawilll, Malcom Smith.
View attachment 199034

This little clip is only 5 min. long & worth it. If anyone has not seen the movie "On Any Sunday", rent, beg, borrow, buy or steal it....please! You owe it to yourself!!

Here's my (motorcycle) "Main Squeeze" during those fine says!
1973 Penton/KTM 175cc Jackpiner, Hare Scrambles racer par excellence, bought new.
I raced it 3 years in SE Texas, it let me swap plaster for trophies!

This is the twin to my bike when new. I don't have a decent pic of mine, dammit!
Super super cool video! Steve McQueen was the man! He was the real deal. Thanks for the vid!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts