TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trying to get an idea of how much to sell my tank for...its in pretty good condition. No petcock.

IMAG0139.jpg IMAG0143.jpg IMAG0145.jpg

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
18,078 Posts
With cap and key?

·
Super Moderator
18,078 Posts
100 easy. Probably more as a direct match. Of course that's just my opinion. I don't see any dents or damage on it from here.

·
Super Moderator
18,078 Posts
Are you going down south for the Russ Austin get-together at Mel's? You could always donate it to a good cause in the auction? All proceeds go to Ginamarie to help her since Russ passed away.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
100 easy. Probably more as a direct match. Of course that's just my opinion. I don't see any dents or damage on it from here.
Hmm...100? I think thats a little low. I've seen them going for $350 for an 04 model....not that i dont appreciate your opinion. But I was thinking more in the $200 range. Its a pretty good looking tank. small scuffs on the bottom rails from who ever owned it before me...as well as a very small, hardly noticeable dent on the left side..Other than that...its shiny ..clear coat is great. decals are all in tact...

·
Super Moderator
18,078 Posts
Agreed. It is a pretty good looking tank. I love how clean it is inside too. It's whatever you can get for it. I went by the fact I could get a new Clarke tank that holds almost a gallon more for $225.00

Like I said, for someone looking for an exact match, you could probably get more, especially on ebay or something. I don't know around here though, perhaps $150.00

You can still donate it...for Ginamarie.

Guaranteed to give you a good feeling in your heart!! ;)

Hmm...100? I think thats a little low. I've seen them going for $350 for an 04 model....not that i dont appreciate your opinion. But I was thinking more in the $200 range. Its a pretty good looking tank. small scuffs on the bottom rails from who ever owned it before me...as well as a very small, hardly noticeable dent on the left side..Other than that...its shiny ..clear coat is great. decals are all in tact...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Agreed. It is a pretty good looking tank. I love how clean it is inside too. It's whatever you can get for it. I went by the fact I could get a new Clarke tank that holds almost a gallon more for $225.00

Like I said, for someone looking for an exact match, you could probably get more, especially on ebay or something. I don't know around here though, perhaps $150.00

Guaranteed to give you a good feeling in your heart!! ;)
Actually, yamaha parts website is selling OEM tanks for $600!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy wow, I mean. It is steel. And OEM. Which I feel should give it more value. I'm not trying to rip anyone off. Which is the resaon I wanted the opinion of my fellow T DUB lovers...I mean, we all want to get the deal of the day...but it would be nice to recoup the cost of my XT tank.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I would love to donate my tank, unfortunately I'm not in a position to do that. Is there a fund I can donate to online?

·
Super Moderator
18,078 Posts
I believe if you send anything to Mel or Ronnydog, that they will get it to her right away. Everything helps. Her husband was a most beloved member here who gave us much wisdom and insight into the mighty TW's. I am sure it would be a blessing to her to say the least. We're all trying to help her and keep her afloat, she knows we love her, she is a tough little gal. I admire her a lot! She's had a great attitude getting back out there riding and such. So, yes, please help her if you can bro. Thanks and God bless you brother!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts