1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Awesome. Kind of looks cool just as a sidecar too. I'd be using outriggers to stabilize the boat when in the water though.

Why did the guy wear a coat when riding and make the lady just wear her sweater? Why is he older looking than her?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol Admiral. Those are good questions. I figured you would especially hav e the answer to the second question.

Are you buried under snow ye? It looks like it is going to snow up your way for another week.

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Lol Admiral. Those are good questions. I figured you would especially hav e the answer to the second question.

Are you buried under snow ye? It looks like it is going to snow up your way for another week.
We've had about 4 feet of snow since last Friday night. Had some rain on top of it but not enough to melt anything.

·
Registered
19,406 Posts
I would have launched The Canterberry Belle by racing down the boat ramp then hitting the brakes at the last second. Whooosh! Of course would have had the pretty lady disembark first before she pranged the scuppers, whatever that means.

·
Registered
19,406 Posts
If the Canterberry Belle seems a bit small we could always rig your camper up to float down the Colorado then motor up the Green. We could meet up on the White Rim Trail for lunch.:rolleyes: rv-boat-15.jpg

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Awesome. Kind of looks cool just as a sidecar too. I'd be using outriggers to stabilize the boat when in the water though.

Why did the guy wear a coat when riding and make the lady just wear her sweater? Why is he older looking than her?
I'm with tweaker on thought you would know the answer to the second question..... and why would you cover those nice red pants with a big heavy coat when you are sitting behind a windshield?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts