TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching for hours for the above dude. I want to order the side frame only so I can mount my aerostitch soft bags. Any help? I'm ready to spend money.
don
tw200
klr650
voyager 12
honda ct90
honda 125s

·
Registered
6,435 Posts
I've been searching for hours for the above dude. I want to order the side frame only so I can mount my aerostitch soft bags. Any help? I'm ready to spend money.
don
tw200
klr650
voyager 12
honda ct90
honda 125s

Good luck. I have PM'd him looking to spend money as well but no reply:(

Tom

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hey guys, im still around. Its just that this is my busy time at my 'real job'. Getting alot of requests from folks for racks. Best thing i can tell you, is your gonna have to be patient. As soon as i get caught up with work i WILL be putting racks back into production. Hopefully, this is 'ok' with everyone. But i gotta pay the bills.
Not sure where i missed your message Dryden. My apologies.

·
Registered
6,435 Posts
Hey guys, im still around. Its just that this is my busy time at my 'real job'. Getting alot of requests from folks for racks. Best thing i can tell you, is your gonna have to be patient. As soon as i get caught up with work i WILL be putting racks back into production. Hopefully, this is 'ok' with everyone. But i gotta pay the bills.
Not sure where i missed your message Dryden. My apologies.
No biggie. I understand work taking up all your free time to do more work You did get my pm though correct?

Tom

·
Registered
503 Posts
I think so. I did a big 'purge' of PMs awhile back and think yours got put out as well. Sorry.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My two cents…Tim was a pleasure to deal with, he made up a set of frames for my soft bags and the experience was Painless !!!I could not be happier :) Thanks again Tim…I actually posted several pictures but being tech challanged they pop up sideways or up side down.

Regards,
Steve

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Gee, Tim. I've been procrastinating. I need 2 more sets of supports. Look for a PM.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts